Friday, May 20, 2011

Run the World Video....



Yesterday everyone finally got to see the world premiere of Beyonce's new video Run the World and I have mixed feelings on it. The choreography was great I just didn't feel it was an epic video. To be honest I liked the teaser more than I liked the video. I love Beyonce I was just a little disappointed, but  that's my opinion others may have thought differently. Leave a comment letting me know what you guys thought of the video, choreography, outfits, and anything else you would like to comment on about it. If you haven't seen it the link is below. Enjoy  <3 D.D.

Beyonce Run the World (Video) Upcoming Album entitled 4

2 comments:

  1. I second that...great styling, great choreography....not an epic video. Truth be told...not a big fan of the song, but I'm sure it'll grow on me in weeks to come.

    BTW....luvin' ur blog mama. Kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course all of her songs just happen to grow on you, but I strongly agree that the styling and choreography was great...I hope the next single and video on her new album 4 will be better than this one. *crossing fingers* LOL <3 D.D.

    ReplyDelete