Friday, June 3, 2011

Two Words "Sean Bankhead"

I just fell in love with Sean Bankhead (pic above). Dope choreographer, dancer, artist, I mean overall he's got phenomenal creativity. I probably watch his Remake of the Beyonce's "Run the World" video at least 10 times a day and you know of course the video will be posted below!! The dancers were amazing!! I was SPEECHLESS when I saw this video. Now those of you who know me know that I am a hardcore "B" Fan but this video and choreography knocked her video out the box. Hate me if you want but thats my opinion. I will definitely be keeping up with his work and future projects. If you want to follow his him his blogspot link is below as well. He has a long life fan over here. Sean I have to meet you when I come to Atlanta. I don't know when that will be but hopefully soon!!! ;) Enjoy the video my precious dolls and gents.. <3 D.D.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome !!! Makeup .. Hair.. The Dancers were on Point .. from the beginning to the end .. great .. it was Actually better than the original video .. which I was hugely disappointed with ..
    Great Post !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I AGREE TONYA, I LOVE THIS VIDEO CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT, AND MUCH BETTER THAN BEYONCE'S VIDEO I WAS DISAPPOINTED BUT SEEING THIS VIDEO BROUGHT MY SPIRITS UP TO LOVE THE SONG EVEN MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZuNmFVOzss

    ReplyDelete